CANADIAN CLOVERLEAF CLASSIC 2017 entry form
1. Futurity and Derby entries and fees need to be emailed to Canadiancloverleafclassic@gmail.com or mailed to Canadian Cloverleaf Classic at Box 215, Oak Lake, MB R0M1P0 by the due dates or are subject to a $50 late charge.
2. All Futurity and Derby riders are required to buy a ticket to the pitchfork Fonue Steakk supper to be served at the Meet The Sponsors Gathering on Sunday evening.
2. Entrie for the Open races need to be emailed to the same addresses no later than July 15 or will also be subject to the late fee.
3. Fees can be paid by E-
5. Please send a copy of each horse's papers with your entries. This includes the Open races.
6. Problems or questions, send an email to us or text 1-
Entry fees due:
By June 15 : $50 per Futurity and Derby horse.
By July 15: $150 Futurity and Derby horse.
$60 per Open entry
$25 Pitchfork Fondue supper ticket per futurity or derby rider
Extra supper tickets available for $25 each by July 15.
Thank you for entering the Canadian Cloverleaf Classic. No entries are final until entry fees are paid.
Please email this info to: email@example.com
Entry forms available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or from the Canadian Futurities web site.